- Thursday | February 14, 2019 to Saturday | February 16, 2019
- 5:30 am
- Sojourn Retreat Center – Dittmer, MO
Registration for this event is now closed.
Peer Ministry Training (PMT) is a two-part training for high school students and youth counselors who want to build relationships to serve in their congregation, school, community and family.
Registration Fee: $90 per person – includes housing, meals and training (this price reflects contributions from the Missouri District to offset event costs).
Registration closes Feb. 4, 2019.
Peer Ministry Training 1 covers:
- Quality training in caring skills
- Commitment to growth in faith and values
- Christian service to other people
- Listening with care
- Help bring the hope of Christ into the lives of their peers
Peer Ministry Training 2 covers:
- Learning how to validate others
- How to deal with sensitive issues
- Discovering our spiritual gifts
- Learning to share our faith and personal faith stories