A special thank you to everyone who participated in our virtual Professional Church Workers' Conference!
Those registered will receive access to on-demand links of the recorded sessions.
Click below for the certificate on continuing education hours.
This year’s theme is “The Intersection of Church and State: Impact on Church and School Ministries.” Religious liberty, school vouchers, and COVID-19-based restrictions are connected to the intersection of church and state. This conference will identify some of the major issues facing our churches and schools today and provide encouragement for our interaction and voice in the public square. Plus, we just need some time with our colleagues!
Thanks for making this year’s PCWC Conference Great! LCEF Appreciates all the work of our workers across the district, watch the video below to see if you are one of our 3 lucky winners!!!
May God continue to bless the work you do for His Kingdom!
A link for all recorded sessions will be emailed to registrants by Friday, October 30th
The 2020 Professional Church Workers’ Conference will be held virtually this fall on October 21-22, 2020.
Wednesday, October 21: Pastors
Thursday, October 22: Commissioned Church Workers, Educators, DCEs, Dcs., DCOs
(All registrants may attend any part of the program.)
Zoom Online Meeting
In order to protect the health and safety of our church workers, as well as taking into consideration the financial challenges this year has presented, it has been decided to move this year’s conference to a virtual format.
Online registration required. Zoom Link & Password will be emailed to all registrants.
New to Zoom? Here are some quick notes:
- It is free to participate!
- You do not need a ZOOM account to participate, but you will need to download their app if you haven’t before. When you click on the ZOOM link, it should automatically lead you through steps to download and open the app.
- Once you have the app opened, you will be asked to enter your email and name to join.
- Just want to watch? Don’t worry– you do not have to have your picture shown or talk on this webinar. (Your camera can be turned off and your microphone can be muted.)
- Once you are in the ZOOM meeting, it will be helpful to have your view set to “speaker mode”. (This will give you the best view to see the speakers and the pictures.)
- Also, if you are having technology problems, you can always call in and listen to the meeting. You won’t be able to see the presentation, but you still hear the presenters. Phone numbers will appear in the email next to the ZOOM links.
Due to the financial hardship that COVID-19 has placed on our churches and schools, there will be no cost to attend this virtual conference.
Keynote Presenter: Rev. Dr. Gregory Seltz
Rev. Dr. Seltz serves as the Executive Director of the Lutheran Center for Religious Liberty. Previous to Seltz’s work in Washington D.C., he served as the Speaker of The Lutheran Hour® radio program. Before joining Lutheran Hour Ministries, Seltz served as the Director of the Cross-Cultural Ministry Center, as well as professor of Theology at Concordia University in Irvine, California.
Conference Sectional Guide
This is normally an official conference, but due to the virtual nature of this conference, you will not need to request an Excused Absence if unable to attend.
Any questions? Contact our office:
Ministry Events Specialist
The Missouri District – LCMS
660 Mason Ridge Center Drive, Suite 300
St. Louis, MO 63141-8557