This guide will include:
- The social media channels popular with teenagers and usage trends
- The difference between adult and teen use of social media
- Tips for educating parents and teachers in your congregations
- Stories from teens about how social media has impacted their well-being
- The spiritual ramifications of unhealthy social media habits in teens
One Missouri District pastor who works extensively with teenagers estimates that 70 percent of pastors don’t realize the extent of the problems social media is creating for some of our kids.
Sign up to receive the white paper as soon as it’s published (date TBD) and to receive free updates on publication.